He was just 17 when he was showcased around the world, but since then the footballer has made his mark and pushed the boundaries of the sport. Although today we measure Neymar’s height, weight and body, let’s take a few moments to check out some facts about the athlete.
See also: Stephen Curry, Kids, Wife, Family And House
- He was born on February 5, 1992 to Neymar Santos, Sr. and Nadine da Silva, of Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior.
- His career started in 2003, when he was only 11 years old. It was then that he joined the Santos Academy and in turn honed his skills.
- The star athlete was almost signed by Real Madrid when he was 14 years old. He almost finished the whole process. Flying to Spain, passing all the tests, but before the transfer could be completed, Santos paid a large sum of money to keep him.
- Not only has he had a pretty quick career, his staff also seems to move fast. Neymar became one of the youngest dads at the age of 19. Her son’s name is David Lucca and his mother’s identity is a secret. It’s probably for the best.
- Although he is young, he has achieved a lot, on February 5, 2012, which celebrated his 20th birthday, Neymar scored his 100th professional goal against Palmeiras.
- He received an honor that has never been given to a Brazilian athlete before; it graced the February 2013 issue of Time magazine .
- Neymar is the most marketable athlete in the world. Yes, he beat stars such as Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Usain Bolt and racing champion Lewis Hamilton for the title.
- He’s been a star of his own comic since 2013.
- It’s very obvious that he really likes body art, as the star athlete is heavily tattooed. most of his ink is tied to his Christian faith and family.
- We don’t know what numbers show up as your checking account balance at the end of the year, but being the star athlete that he is, Neymar makes a lot of money. His annual salary is around $32 million.
Now that we’ve had enough of the facts about the star, it’s time to get back to the topic at hand starting with Neymar.
See also: Messi’s height, weight and body measurements
Soccer or football is one of those sports where you don’t really have to be a particular height to play. It’s more about speed, precision, agility and lots of tactics. So it’s no surprise that most athletes who play the sport don’t do much in the height department. The star in question is no exception as he stands 5 feet 9 inches tall.
There is a debate going on about how big the boat is, and his mo-hawk has a lot to do with the arguments. Some argued that his hair added quite the number of inches to his overall height and that he looked quite short when he was on the pitch regardless.
Despite everything, we can all say that he made his height work for him. Here is a list of celebrities who share Neymar’s height. Jared Leto, Robert Redford, Zayn Malik and Mark Zuckerberg are all as big as the star athlete.
Neymar now maintains the healthy weight of 68 kilograms, but that hasn’t always been the case for the athlete. In 2013, a Barcelona doctor revealed he was concerned about the star athlete’s health, including his weight. At the time, the star weighed 64 kilos and was therefore considered too light for his trade.
According to Independent , Neymar isn’t the first Barca player to be deemed too lightweight. The club paid their Argentine striker Lionel Messi, four-time World Player of the Year, treatment to boost his growth as a tricky teenager.
Fast forward to the present day, he has gained a little weight and plans to gain more until he reaches his peak weight. “It’s not that I can brag, it doesn’t interest me,” he said. “It’s so that I can be more efficient. What I want is to be the best on the pitch. it doesn’t matter if people see me as beautiful or not. »
Neymar body measurements
Besides Neymar’s height and weight, here is a summary of his measurements.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 68 kilograms
Chest size: 41 inches
Waist size: 33 inches
Arm/bicep size: 15 inches
Foot/Shoe Size: US 8.5, EU 41-41, UK 8